Many of our clients noticed a drastic decrease in organic reach with their Facebook accounts in 2016. Companies with thousands of fans saw sudden dips in the referrals from FB.
The reason...FB changed the news feed algorithm. There are many companies that have seen decreases of 40% or more.
These changes make it necessary for brands to focus on their audience and to re-think their Facebook strategy. Organic reach will quickly be replaced by paid reach in an attempt to maintain referral metrics.
This will mean most brands will have to spend more on FB advertising, as ad prices will increase with higher demand.
Now is the time adopt new a new strategy for 2017. If FB is an integral part of your inbound marketing, you need to dedicate a portion of your budget for FB ads.
Why should you advertise on Facebook?
1. There are over 1.79 billion monthly active users worldwide, according to Facebook MAUs.
2. There are five new profiles are created every second. (Source: ALLFacebook 2012) This means that your potential audience on FB is increasing rapidly.
3. Average time spent per FB visit is 20 minutes, according to Infodocket.
4. More than 42% of marketers report that FB is critical or important to their business, according to State of Inbound Marketing.
5. FB's ad targeting options allow you to build audiences that match your goals.
Media Management Services Inc. offers a comprehensive program to help you effectively use FB as part of your inbound marketing. We believe that a successful social media campaign includes a solid strategy that includes audience engagement and interaction backed with state of the art analytics.