Is your business on social media and you felt like it isn’t taking off? The answer may be in your social media strategy. Increasing the level of engagement on these social media sites is time-consuming, but it will get you the results that you want for your businesses social strategy. If you want to get more out of your social media accounts, these 6 tips might be the answers you’ve been looking for.
- Initiate conversation. Connect and start conversations with people in your related industry. Reach out to businesses you admire to talk strategy, not only will you learn from others, but it can be fun as well! Start one-on-one conversations to boost your engagement and make your followers feel important.
- Make your posts visual. People are naturally more visual; with that being said, posting photos and videos will sky-rocket your total likes, shares, and comments on a post. In a recent study with Facebook found that 87% of the most shared content involved a visual. Turn your content into a visual or find a way to incorporate a visual into your content.
- Promote others. Come across an article that you enjoy? Share it! Begin following some influencers and share some of their content along with yours and see what an impact it makes for engagement!
- Create value and follow the 20-80 rule. Bianca Rothschild explains this rule as: “Eighty percent of your posts should be socially focused
- Talk about industry news
- Share articles from other people you admire
- Interact with comments and customers
- Discuss your community’s concerns and questions
- Showcase events you are attending or have attended
- Cross-promote with credible people of influence
- Share past and present posts from your business blog
In addition to this, 20% of your posts should be strictly promotional, talking about your products and services, with clear call to actions.”
5. Create a call-to-action. After your posts, make sure there is a call-to-action to attract your audience. They’ll visit the link in your posts, and may even act upon what you created the call-to-action for.
6. Be careful of what you post, and double-check yourself! Check everything in the article, whether it be the punctuation, spelling, links, or images – you want to be sure everything is working the way you intended it to.
By using these 6 tips, your social media presence will increase as well as your engagement!
By now you know that your company needs a social media strategy. We work with small to medium size businesses looking to add customers and grow profits.
Media Management Services Inc. offers a comprehensive program to help you effectively use social media. We believe that a successful social media campaign includes a solid strategy that includes audience engagement and interaction backed with state of the art analytics.
Want to learn more social media tips? Download our Free Facebook Tips.
Ref: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bianca-rothschild/increase-your-social-media-engagment _b_6010122.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular